The module is intended for telephony billing.
The following concepts are supported:
- Settlement number - the unique identifier of the user's device;
- Telephone number - the address of the subscriber in a telephone network.
Several telephone numbers may be linked with one device as the follows:
|Number type for billing||GSM/ CDMA||TDMA||Fixed Lines|
|Settlement number||IMSI||ESN or MIN;||PSTN number|
|Telephone number #1||MSISDN||MIN||PSTN number|
|Telephone number #2||PSTN number||PSTN number||-|
|Telephone number #3||Data transfer||-||-|
- Creation of settlement and telephone numbers ranges;
- Mass linkage of settlement and phone numbers;
- Conducting the status of numbers ("free", "occupied", etc);
- Conducting base of free and switched-off numbers;
- Mass operations with free and switched-off numbers.